Tuesday 1st September 2015 at 7.00pm in the Cargill Hall.
2. Minutes of Previous Meeting and Matters Arising
3. Police Report:
4. Councillor’s Report
5. Secretary’s Report: Programme for New Term Elections
6. Treasurer’s Report. Appoint Auditors
7. Planning Report.
8. Roads, Transport and Ground Maintenance.
9. Fund Raising, Sub-Committee Report. Arrangements Valuation Day
10. Christmas Lights Switch-on. New Lights Update.
11. Forum / LAC.
13. Consultations, Invites Seminars and Conferences, All Circulated.
14. Open Forum
15. Date and time of next meeting.
The next meeting of the Community Council will be held on Tuesday 6th October at 7.00pm in the Cargill Hall. This will be the Inaugural meeting of the new Community Council and an Officer from Renfrewshire Council will be in attendance until Office Bearers have been appointed. The Annual General Meeting will follow.
The next regular meeting of the Community Council will take place on Tuesday 6th October following the Annual General Meeting.
The Agenda may be changed at the discretion of the Chairman.