Tuesday 2nd September 2014 at 7.00pm in the Cargill Hall.
2. Minutes of Previous Meeting and Matters Arising
3. Police Report.
4. Councillor’s Report
5. Secretary’s Report
6. Treasurer’s Report
7. Planning Report.
8. Review of The Scheme of Community Councils
9. Ground Maintenance, Roads and Transport
10. Christmas Lights
11. Forum / Local Area Committee.
12. Queen’s Baton Relay
13. Consultations: Disabled Parking Bays, Renfrewshire Leader, and Community Empowerment Bill. All for noting.
14. Conferences: Invite to attend Living Streets Community Street Audit Training. Approve Chairman and Vice-
15. Speaker for Annual General Meeting
17. Open Forum
18. Date and Time of Next Meeting.
The Annual General Meeting of the Community Council will take place on Tuesday 7th October at 7.00pm in the Cargill Hall, this will be followed by the regular meeting.
The agenda may be changed at the discretion of the Chairman.