Tuesday 4th November 2014 at 7.00pm in the Cargill Hall.
2. Minutes of Previous Meeting and Matters Arising
3. Police Report.
4. Roads and Transport. Representative from Roads Department invited.
Road and Pavement bids for resurfacing. Traffic calming measures. Repairs to bridge, Old Station. Paths for All site visit, T Fulton to report. Junctions requiring relining, M McLements to report. Bus shelter, Bull’s site. Livery Walk recycling centre.
5. Councillor’s Report
6. Secretary’s Report
7. Treasurer’s Report. Fund Raising.
8. Planning Report.
9. Christmas Lights and Switch-on.
10. Scheme of Community Councils Consultation. Document circulated, Chairman to report.
11. Forum / Local Area Committee.
13. Open Forum.
14. Date and time of next meeting.
The next regular meeting of the Community Council will take place on Tuesday 2nd December at 7.00pm in the Cargill Hall.
The Agenda may be changed at the discretion of the Chairman.